Murkani - Heirloom Gold Plate Ring
Rectangle ring with White Topaz detail.
The Modern Heirloom Collection expresses themes of love and friendship. The pieces in the collection reminisce of our love and friendship with people close to us, using symbols to show that love.
Crossed arrows in ancient times symbolise friendship, where the intersection of the arrows represent the crossing of paths or the chance meeting to your new friendship or love. Hearts have represented romantic love and affection for centuries. Each piece in the collection features White Topaz stone to bring clarity to the wearer and relationship.
- Made of 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass
- Ring pendant - 12mm W x 18 mm H
- Ring band width - 5mm (at 2 ends) to 3mm (at base - widest point)
- Semi precious stone - White Topaz
- Available in sizes 6, 7, 8
- Colour – Yellow Gold