Gift Vouchers ‐ How they work
Panache Living offers gift vouchers for those wishing to buy someone a special something, but who want to make sure it’s something they really want!
Vouchers purchased online can only be redeemed online. You can choose between $50, $100, $250 or $500 (or any combination thereof) and we will send to your nominated recipient.
- Gift Vouchers are purchased and paid for just like any other item in our online store.
- Gift Vouchers need to be spent in a single shopping cart transaction on the website.
- To purchase a Gift Voucher, click on the Gift Voucher link listed and make your selection. During the Checkout process please specify the name of the person you are sending the Gift Voucher to and their email address or postal address, using the Special Instructions/Comments field.
If you receive a gift voucher from Panache Living, it will contain the amount and a Gift Voucher Number.
- Gift certificates purchased online must be redeemed through our website panacheliving.com.au
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund
- Panache Living is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- During the checkout process, enter your Gift Voucher Redemption Code on the Payment page. Enter the code, and click the ‘Confirm' button.
Note: When sending e‐mail gift certificates, please be aware that some e‐mail programs may block or even delete e‐mail messages which originate from an address not specified by the recipient as an accepted address. All Panache Livings e‐mail gift certificates are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are concerned that your recipient may have e‐mail filters turned on, you may want to send or reissue the gift certificate to your own e‐mail address and then forward it to them or print it out to give to them.