What products are available online?
As our bricks and mortar store contains a lot of constantly changing products it is not possible to put them all on our online store. If there is anything specific that you might want, please call Panache Living in Guildford on 08 6460 8299 to enquire.
How do I purchase online?
If you would like to purchase a product click on “Add to Cart” to add it to your shopping cart. You can add as many products as you like to your shopping cart, and edit the quantities and products by clicking on “View cart” in the top right hand corner of the page. When you would like to proceed to payment, click on the Check out button to finalise your purchase order. If you are interested in purchasing a product which is out of stock online, please call Panache Living in Guildford on 08 6460 8299 and one of our friendly sales staff will let you know if the product can be obtained for you.
Can I order by telephone?
How can I make a change or cancel my order?
What is Panache Living's return policy?
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee, for example, if you:
- changed your mind
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product, such as if the fault was written on the tag, or indicated in the photos or item description online
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, you dropped your mobile phone in water
- used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
In some of these situations, Panache Living may choose to provide a remedy.
You also may not be able to return a product if you do not have a receipt or other proof of purchase.
If you return an Online Purchase, it must be:
- the original online purchase
- unworn and unused
- in the original packaging, boxes and tags intact
- in a new saleable condition
- returned within 14 days of when you received the order
An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with an original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
If posting please send to
112 Terrace Road
If the product requires repair, Panache Living will attempt to return products to the manufacturer for repair. This may include products that are under warranty.
If we cannot arrange repairs (for example, because the manufacturer does not have the necessary parts) or cannot do so within a reasonable time, you can:
- get someone else to repair the product and ask Panache Living to pay reasonable costs
- return the product and ask for a refund or replacement.
I am missing an item from my order, what should i do?
If an item is missing from your order, please contact Panache Living with your order number and the missing item’s name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.